- Tibetan Calendar Water Snake (2013-2014)
- Calendario Tibetano Acqua Serpente (2013-2014)
- The Miraculous 16th Karmapa: Incredible Encounters...
- The Marvelous Primordial State
- Five Tibetan Songs
- The Book of the Tun and the Ganapuja
- Tibetan Yoga of Movement: The Art and Practice of ...
- The Cloud of Nectar: The Life and Liberation of Ny...
- The Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma+set of d...
View Larger Image
The Dzogchen State and the Semdzin with the Syllable Phat
Author: Chogyal Namkhai Norbu These teachings were given at Merigar in August 1994. During the retreat Chogyal Namkhai Norbu said: 'Those who do not know what the state of contemplation or of Dzogchen, that is our real condition, means, need to use a Semdzin, for example the Semdzin with the PHAT. The teaching I am transmitting to you goes back through the lineage to Samantabhadra and the Twelve Primordial Teachers of Dzogchen. With the power of the lineage and the transmission you develop knowledge. PHAT by itself is not enough, you need to connect with the transmission. The PHAT serves to discover our state and the transmission serves to develop and realise it.'