- Tibetan Calendar Wood Sheep (2015-2016)
- Calendario Tibetano Legno Pecora (2015-2016)
- The Book of the Tun and the Ganapuja
- The Miraculous 16th Karmapa: Incredible Encounters...
- The Marvelous Primordial State
- Donation for Vimala
- Tibetan Yoga of Movement: The Art and Practice of ...
- Five Tibetan Songs
- The Cloud of Nectar: The Life and Liberation of Ny...
View Larger Image
The Dzogchen State and the Semdzin with the Syllable Phat
Author: Chogyal Namkhai Norbu These teachings were given at Merigar in August 1994. During the retreat Chogyal Namkhai Norbu said: 'Those who do not know what the state of contemplation or of Dzogchen, that is our real condition, means, need to use a Semdzin, for example the Semdzin with the PHAT. The teaching I am transmitting to you goes back through the lineage to Samantabhadra and the Twelve Primordial Teachers of Dzogchen. With the power of the lineage and the transmission you develop knowledge. PHAT by itself is not enough, you need to connect with the transmission. The PHAT serves to discover our state and the transmission serves to develop and realise it.'
Tell a Friend
The Temple of the Great Contemplation: The Gönpa of Merigar
Suggested donation: Eu45.00
Oral Teachings on the Yoga of Prana for Clarity and Emptiness
Suggested donation: Eu17.00
Shine and Lhagthong in the Dzogchen Teaching
Suggested donation: Eu10.00