- The Miraculous 16th Karmapa: Incredible Encounters...
- The Book of the Tun and the Ganapuja
- The Marvelous Primordial State
- The Miraculous 16th Karmapa - FOR CONTRIBUTORS ONL...
- Tibetan Yoga of Movement: The Art and Practice of ...
- Five Tibetan Songs
- The Cloud of Nectar: The Life and Liberation of Ny...
- Tibetan Yoga of Movement: Level One and Two
- Donation for Vimala
View Larger Image
The Practice of Long Life of the Immortal Dakini Mandarava (Terma Texts and Their Origins)
The original terma texts on Long Life practice and on Chüdlen of Mandarava received by the Master in 1984 and 1985.
The Practice of Long Life of the Immortal Dakini Mandarava contains Iacobella Gaetani’s translation of the original text of the teaching revealed by Chögyal Namkhai Norbu in 1984 while on pilgrimage to Maratika, the cave where Guru Padmasambhava and Mandarava practiced and attained immortality.
It comprises also Rinpoche’s story of how this terma originate, as well as the text of the Seven Elixirs, the recipes for Chüdlen nectar that Rinpoche revealed in 1985 during a teaching retreat at Tsegyalgar East, Massachusetts, USA.
An added bonus, the book includes the full manuscript of both texts in the Tibetan handwriting of the Author himself.
Tell a Friend
The Temple of the Great Contemplation: The Gönpa of Merigar
Oral Teachings on the Yoga of Prana for Clarity and Emptiness
Shine and Lhagthong in the Dzogchen Teaching