- Tibetan Calendar Water Snake (2013-2014)
- Calendario Tibetano Acqua Serpente (2013-2014)
- The Book of the Tun and the Ganapuja
- The Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma+set of d...
- The Cloud of Nectar: The Life and Liberation of Ny...
- Tibetan Yoga of Movement: Level One and Two
- The Tibetan Book of the Dead: Awakening upon Dying
- Jnanadakini Thugthig TEACHINGS AND PRACTICE and ES...
- Mantras and Invocations for the Practices of the D...
View Larger Image
Eight Movements - Yantra Yoga (DVD-ENG)
SKU: DVD-EIGHT MOVEMENTS
This DVD is a practical and simple guide for learning and practicing this ancient discipline. With these eight movements we harmonize and strengthen our energy through simple and effective methods which act on the physical level through the body movements and on the subtle level through the coordination of the breath. Set in the beautiful Himalayan Mountains, with a breathtaking view of famous peaks, the video is an enjoyable guide for learning and applying this ancient Tibetan yogic practice. Chogyal Namkhai Norbu introduces the video in an interview about the origins and purpose of the eight movements of Yantra Yoga. The next part gives step-by-step instructions and the final part shows a practice session.